Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Now Available for Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi Owners in the U.S.
July 27, 2012
Announced just weeks ago, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is now rolling out to U.S. owners of Motorola XOOM Wi-Fi. This latest version of Android is the smoothest one yet – with an improved user interface and response to your touch, people are calling it “buttery”. It also brings many other improvements to make your tablet experience better than ever, such as:
- Expandable, actionable notifications so you can take action directly from the alert
- Seamless viewing and sharing of photos with instant view and swipe away to delete
- Smarter keyboard for more accurate typing and more relevant suggestions
- Enhanced text-to-speech capabilities that work even without a data connection
- “Gesture Mode” for blind users to navigate using touch and swipe in combination with speech output; also supports external Braille input and output devices via USB and Bluetooth
- Enhanced search capabilities via voice and with new Knowledge Graph to make finding the right result easier
Visit www.motorola.com/myxoom to find out more!
View more News Bytes