Introducing Motorola PRO in France; Finally a Work Phone Worth Taking Home
Device offers greater flexibility and security to consumers and IT departments
July 13, 2011
PARIS – July, 12, 2011 – Motorola Mobility France SAS today announced Motorola PRO, the flexible Android™-powered smartphone optimized for business use, is set to come to France this summer. Delivering the speed, convenience and security features that consumers and businesses alike require, Motorola PRO will be available from €299 (without contract) in the SFR stores.
Motorola PRO is packed with features that meet users’ productivity needs, such as pre-loaded Quickoffice Mobile Suite for accessing and editing Microsoft Office documents on-the-go, as well as access to corporate email and calendar synching. It comes with a physical AZERTY keyboard for efficient typing and a crystal-clear touchscreen display for viewing documents. Motorola PRO is also a global-ready Android smartphone, enabling wireless service in more than 200 countries, ensuring users stay on top of business as they travel around the world.
“Motorola PRO is an advanced business-ready solution that provides users with the full Android smartphone experience,” said Andrew Morley, vice president of marketing, international markets, Motorola Mobility. “Motorola PRO consolidates users’ work and personal needs. This is just another reason Motorola PRO is setting a new standard for enterprise, allowing users to enjoy all the benefits of a smartphone with full push delivery of corporate email and corporate level security.”
Key Features and Specifications:
- Full AZERTY keyboard combined with 3.1” touchscreen display
- Android 2.2 operating system with home screen customization options
- Built-in security features, including AuthenTec IPSec multi-headed VPN integration, remote wipe of device and SD card, and complex password support. Device and SD card encryption
- Support for both Exchange email and Gmail™ for business
- Corporate directory look-up, unified calendar for Enterprise and sync with Google Calendar™
- View, edit and share documents, including Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets, PowerPoint® presentations and Word® documents
- PC-like browsing with Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1
- Android Market™ – provides users with access to more than 200,000 personal and business applications
- 5MP camera with auto focus and dual LED flash
- Live widgets that stream email messages to the home screen; users can filter the widgets to separate work and home email
- Wi-Fi-enabled DNLA connectivity
Completing the package is the Motorola PRO desktop dock (sold separately), which provides a convenient charging station on your office desktop or kitchen counter and allows access to additional handset features while docked, including a clock (with alarm), a local weather reading, and the ability to play music or a slide show.
To learn more about the Motorola PRO visit YouTubeTM.
1 Accessories sold separately
Certain features, services and applications are network dependent and may not be available in all areas; additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. Contact your service provider for details. All features, functionality and other product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. Android, YouTube and Gmail are trademarks of Google, Inc. Adobe and Adobe Flash are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and other countries All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2011 Motorola Mobility, Inc. All rights reserved.